May 27, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Barbie Nails

Hi nail art lovers,

Do you ever feel... like "a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world"? Does Aqua's song "Barbie girl" appeal to you? Then this theme must be to your liking!

Pink, silver, glitter, fashion... what can describe a perfect Barbie life better?

For this manicure I used a few shades of pink to create a "distressed gradient" as I like to call it - shades here and there with no specific order - and a silver nail polish for the half moon. I painted the iconic "B" for Barbie with the same nail polish and did the contour with black acrylic paint.

I thought this wasn't shiny enough so I added some glitter particles.
The puppy, umbrella and shoe are stickers.


The nail polishes I used are:

Nicole by OPI - A Like-Haley Story...
Astor Laque Deluxe - 595 VIP Silver
Rimmel London - Ring a ring o'roses
Oriflame - The One NI Orchid
Yves Rocher - 31 Rouge Groseille
Make Up Gallery - 34 Silver Treasure


For more pink "madness", please follow these links:

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo