Jun 8, 2013

Disney Nails - Alice in Wonderland

Hello! ^_^



Today I will show you a manicure with which I entered a contest organized by a talented Romanian blogger (here is her blog: http://allesandra24.blogspot.ro/), for her second year blog anniversary. The theme was "Disney" and I just had to take the challenge! :P


I chose "Alice in wonderland", one of my favorite childhood stories and Disney movies and, on my left hand I tried to reproduce "So long, kitty"'s manicure (which you can see here) but also changing some of the elements to make it fit my idea better. On my right hand I just went with the flow and came up with my original design, using the same colors.

I used the predominant colors from the movie: light blue & white - like Alice's dress, black - the bow Alice had and gold- like her hair, the Mad Hatter's Clock. I wanted to do something to illustrate the Cheshire Cat and the Queen of Hearts but I felt that they wouldn't fit in right.

Here are the pictures, I hope you'll like it! ^_^



4 shared dreams:

Mădălina said...

Cat de frumos e modelul! ^_^

Anca said...

Foarte draguta manichiura :*

Ela's Dreams said...

cat de cute sunt :}

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc! ^_^

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo