Dec 25, 2016

December's nails challenge - Christmasy

Hello, nail art lovers and Merry Christmas!

As you've probably guessed, in today's post I will show you what I am wearing this weekend, which is, of course, X-Mas themes, as well. :D

Lately, I've been pretty keen on glitter and I've added it to most of my manicures. Today's won't be very different, as I've found two new polishes, that I've fallen in love with, in my Advent Calendar.


I didn't go "all out" on this manicure, as I didn't have much time, yet I think it turned out nice. I used a red nail polish on two nails and a rose-gold glitter polish on the others. When the nail polish dried, I applied water decals over the red nails.


I found these decals in a store two years ago and I've never got around to use them, so this was the best moment. I love how cute the teddies are and the details on them are really cute. They were very cheap but very easy to use.


The nail polishes I used for thsi Challenge are:

Ciate - Boudoir
Ciate - Antique Brooch


Don't forget to visit the other girls' blogs and see their lovely manciures:


Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

Happy Christmas, everyone!

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Frumoase unghiute, Craciun fericit!!!. Imi place noul Look al blogului :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo