Dec 19, 2016

December's nails challenge - Sparkle-icious, baby!

Hello, nail art lovers!

This week's manicure is definitely one of my favorites this year! I didn't spend much time doing it, but the result is still incredibly sparkly and gorgeous, in my opinion.
Unfortunately, I broke a nail last week and I couldn't build a new one yet, so if you nice that one is thicker than the rest, it's because it's a fake nail I filed down to match the others.
Anyway, enough talking an let's see my nails!
As you can see, I only used two nail polishes to create this manicure, both really sparkly and bright. The "design" is really simple and I started by painting my nail with a coat of red and silver glitter arternatively; then, I added a second coat of red and over the glittery nails, I dabbed more glitter using a sponge.


Afterwards, I painted little stars using white acrylic paint.


 The glitter is part of the Ciate Advent Calendar for 2016, which is available for purchase on their website or in Sephora stores. It's more of a glitter top coat than a nailpolish that should be used on its own, but using the sponge technique, the result can be spectacular.


The polishes I used:

Ciate - Fortune Teller
Cina Glaze - Ruby Pumps


I hope you like my nails & please don't forget to stop by and see what the other girls had prepared for this theme:


Have a great week!

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoasa mani, ojele sunt superbe, Ciate a ta seamana cu ce am folosit eu de la Teeez, iar pe Ruby am folosit-o si eu anul trecut....e superba <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo