Dec 31, 2016

December's Nails Challenge - Festive New Year

Hello, nail art lovers! ^_^

Last post os 2016, are you ready?
I'll make it short this time, since we all want to go party, right?




My idea for this week was to have nails hat resemble fireworks in a minimalist way. I chose to do a reverse waterfall pattern using some glittery and holographic nail polishes. 

The technique is simple - just strike some lines with a thin nail polish brush. You don't need a steady hand and your nails will look elegant and colorful at the same time, yay!


I didn't take many pictures and I won't list the nail polishes I used since, well, they're quite a lot to be honest.

Please check out the awesome festive nails the girls have prepared for you:


Have a Colorful New Year, filled with joy, awesome moments and loads of nail polishes and glitter!
Read you in 2017!

3 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Elegante unghiute, te pup, La multi ani!!!

Claudia's Choice said...

Superbe! Ma duc cu gandul la artificii! La multi ani!

Manases Andrea said...

Superba si extrem de eleganta! La multi ani!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo