Dec 12, 2016

December's Nails Challenge - White

Hello, nail art lovers!

I can't wait to show you my manicure for this challenge! The girls said it was ok to combine white with something else, so here's what I came up with.

My idea was to represent an icy background filled with frozen snowflakes. I painted my nails white and then, using a piece of sponge, I dabbed some blue onto the nails. I insisted on some areas to make the blue pop out more. Afterwards, I used a shimmery top coat and some silver sparkles to create a "snowy" effect and added some snowflake stickers on top.


It's not a complicated manicure but it does make me think of a Snow Queen or maybe a fairy-tale land filled with ice and snowflakes.


I don't really know why, in some pictures, the glitter looks a little more golden than silver. Its probably the light. I'm also upset that you can't see all the beautiful shimmers in my pictures.


The polishes I used for this manicure are:

Essence - all the shimmers 29 make a wish
Essence - 33 Wild White Ways
Rimmel London I <3 lasting finish 198 Azure
Flormar GL 14


Please don't forget to take a peek at what these lovely ladies have on their nails this week:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

Have an awesome week!

3 shared dreams:

Bratu Gabriela said...

ce de fulgusori!!! se pare ca toate suntem cu gandul la zapada! doar ca tie ti-a iesit cel mai bine! sau imi place mie cel mai mult :D

Oana said...

Uuuuu ce frumuseteee <3

Manases Andrea said...

Frumoase foc! :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo