Feb 25, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Flowers you love

Hello, nail art lovers!

I kinda missed a week but today I have two posts for you!

The firs one, entitled "Flowers you love" was a theme I wanted to get creative with. I'm not a big fan of flowers but I do like plants so I decided to cheat a bit. 

I found a comic online about a very cute cactus and decided I had to have it on my nails. And voila!


And the comic that inspired me:
I know I could have done a better job with the details, but I really like how it turned out, given the fact I painted over a semi-textured nail polish. ^_^


I used acrylic paint and had a lot of fun painting the cactus and the hedgehog. I feel that this is a very powerful comic and the message it sends is really cute.


I only used one nail polish, Essence - Road Trip - Asphalt Effect and I forgot to take a picture of it, but you can see it below.


Don't forget to check out what the other girls have on their nails!

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo