Jun 3, 2017

Saturday’s Theme – First Day of Summer

Hello, nail art lovers!

Today's theme wasn't as challenging as others and we had the liberty of choosing what we do on our nails, so I went for a recreation of something I had found on Pinterest not long ago, which you can see here - done by @serkova_nail. 

I tried to recreate the vertical gradient but added a bit more purple and a few more flowers, since I felt it was too simple otherwise. I used pastel colors for this manicure, something I haven't done in a looong time, and the flowers are painted with acrylic paint.


The nail polishes I used are:

Ados 636
Essence Nail Candies - 11 Bee my honey
 Farmasi 145



What do you think? Is my recreation on point? 


Please take a movement to visit the other talented bloggers and see what they have prepared for us today:

4 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Ce model finut si delicat ai facut💕💕💕

Oana said...

Ce model finut si delicat ai facut💕💕💕

Deya said...

Arata super modelul ales. Imi place mult tema aleasa si culorile folosite

Unknown said...

What a beautiful art and lovely theme. Nice color combo. Perfect for summer.

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo