Jun 10, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Purple

Hello, nail art lovers!

To prepare you for next week's theme - I'm super excited about it - I decided to go with a manicure that isn't as simple as the theme would indicate. I used purple... mixed with blue and silver mermaid tail scales! :D
The idea came to me when I did a simple purple-blue gradient, which was my original option for this theme. I took my silver acrylic paint and some glitter top coats and created this mermaid effect nail art, which I'm very proud of.


It took about 5 minutes to do one nail, but I'm pretty proud of the result and I don't regret *finally* trying this type of nail art.


The nail polishes I used this time are:

Silver, Avon Decadence
Cupio 57
Essence - all the shimmers - 29 make a wish
Essence - turn it aquatic
Essence 30 Let's get lost


Please don't forget to visit the other nail artists and see what they have prepared:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

1 shared dreams:

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place mult cum ti-a iesit efectul de sirena. The best!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo