May 2, 2015

Nail Team Challenge - Watermarble

Hello, lovelies! :D

This week's theme gave me a headache but I finally managed to get it done! Yay, me! :D
The challenge was Mădălina's idea and I really hope that my nails will please her, since she's the unofficial, yet renown Queen of Water marble. ^_^

The design is pretty simple and I didn't think of anything that I could add to it that wouldn't make it look like I tried too much. :)))


The colors I've used are: Flormar no. 12 as a base color, Wet'n'Wild no. 229A (Magic Amethyst) & clear nail polish on three fingers and Wet'n'Wild no. 229A combined with Maybeline Colorama no. 06 on the other two fingers.

To be honest, I cheated a bit on the light pink/dark pink combo, because I made water marble decals and then shaped it onto my nails. ^_^

I forgot to use tape or that latex nail polish around my thumb's nail and this is the mess I managed to create. :)))


Overall, I kinda like the result, even though it's extremely girly and too pink in my opinion. 
What do you think?



Please check out how the other girls' designs turned out:

11 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumos modelul tau <3

J.F Productions said...

these are super cute i love the marble effect! :D good job honey! <3

Sophiesticat said...

multumesc! :D

Sophiesticat said...

Thank you!!! :D

Taitzel said...

Un model tare reusit! imi place combinatia de culori foarte mult :*

Mădălina said...

Minunat marble! ♥
Mie imi place foarte mult cromatica.
Multumesc ca ai participat la tema propusa de mine.

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc! :*

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc! Venind de la tine e cel mai mare compliment ever! :D

Unknown said...

Draguta draguta. Cred ca tuturor le-a dat batai de cap colaborarea de saptamana asta :))

coco said...

chiar ca niste capsunele :)

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place efectul pe care l-ai obtinut!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo