Jun 27, 2015

Nail Art Marathon - 6.Lead-light

Hey there!

This Saturday is all about bright colors in sheer tints!
Oana's idea for this week was to use the lead-light technique and I did it... my way! :P

Since I don't have any stamping plate that have a pattern that would allow coloring inside,  I chose to draw some balloons and fill them with colors, as a festive thing for my classmates' graduation.

I don't have much to say about this manicure. I used some colored nail polishes: yellow, red, purple and blue, and combined them with a bit of clear nail polish on a piece of cardboard. Afterwards I filled in the balloons using a dotting tool.


I didn't want to keep it simple - plain balloons - so I wanted to draw some letter-shaped balloons as well. They symbolize something for me, but I'll keep it a secret from you. Haha!



I think the manicure turned out pretty good, but I'm not sure I'll try this technique again. It looks a little childish in my opinion. What do you think?



Please don't forget to check out what the other girls did this week:

12 shared dreams:

J.F Productions said...

I love them! <3 <3 <3

Oana said...

Super cute modelul tau <3,ma bucur ca ai participat la temele propuse de mine si iti multumesc <3,pup

Vanyna said...

Jucause si foarte dragute unghiile tale <3 .
Pupici :*

andra kat said...

super, super dragute!

Taitzel said...

So so cute! <3

Manases Andrea said...

Chiar daca este un model copilaros, mie imi place cum ti-a iesit!

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc! ^_^

Sophiesticat said...

Aww, thank you! ^_^

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc! :*

Sophiesticat said...

Asta era ideea, ma bucur ca mi-a reusit! :D :*

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc mult, Oana! :*

Sophiesticat said...

Yay! <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo