Nov 15, 2015

Nail Art Marathon 2015 - 25. Inspired by a movie

Hello, hello!

This week you get a double portion of nail art from me since I missed last week's challenge. My reasons were good, I promise. 
First of all, I went home to see my pets and parents over the weekend, so I didn't have time to do my nails and second, it was pretty much my "Birthday week" so I didn't even have time to breathe. ^_^

But, enough with the excuses. This week I'm going to show you two manicures which were suggested by Teo: movie & one-stroke.
Here is my movie-inspired manicure:


Did you guess the movie? :D

It's a cute story about some kids that are lucky enough to take a tour of an awesome chocolate factory, property of a crazy man.
The movie is inspired by the book with the same name, written by the famous children's books writer, Roald Dahl.

I chose green as a background because it's bright and reflects happiness and I painted symbols from the movie with acrylic paint: chocolate bars (of course!), a candy cane tree, sweets and a golden ticket - the key to going inside the chocolate factory.



I hope you like my interpretation and, please, don't forget to check out what movies the other girls chose:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo