Nov 20, 2015

Born Pretty Store - Stamping Plate, Stamper and Stamping Polish Review

Hello, everyone!

Today I made a review for three products from Born Pretty Store, my little "stamping kit" as I got to call it. :D

To be honest, it's all you need to get started with stamping, something that I'm rather new at, as well. The items are: the BP-03 stamping plate (which I've wanted since forever!), Kand - special nail polish for stamping and the stamper I got from Oana for my b'day.

This is the plate I've wanted the most from all the BPS stamping plates. It's so lovely! I like the roses, the cats, and, most of all, the swirly design. <3

As with the other BPS stamping plates that I own ( you can see the review here) it was super easy to use. The pattern transferred perfectly onto the stamper and then onto my nail. Cleaning it was very easy, as well, and I was impressed by how easy stamping can be with a high-quality plate.

The plate is listed under the name: Black Cat & Rose Theme Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate and you can buy it for $2.24 on www.bornprettystore.com.


The first time I tried stamping I used some think nail polishes, which were recommended to me by others. They worked fine so I thought that a good stamping polish must be a little thicker than regular polish. When I opened this bottle I noticed that the polish was very liquid and I thought to myself - is this any good?
I pushed it aside for a while but decided to try it in the end. I couldn't have been more wrong about it! Even though the consistency is thin, the polish is highly pigmented and great for stamping!

This nail polish is, indeed, the best I've tried for stamping, so far, but I also found something about it that I did not like as much - it stains the skin. My fingers were blue after I used it and acetone could not remove it at all. Only after I had washed my hands for 3-4 times the color disappeared.

Still, I will use it again, and you can find it on the website under the name: 10ml High Quality Nail Art Template Stamping Polish Varnish, for $3.35.


Ok, so, I have nothing to say about this stamper but "WOW"! It's really great! It has two gummy sides, a big white one - very soft and perfect for full nail patterns, and a tiny, rubbery one - ideal for tiny designs. 

This made stamping so much fun! It's easy to use, easy to clean and gets the pattern from the stamping plate and onto the nail perfectly. I'm honestly considering buying a few more, just in case, haha!

You can find it on the website, in the Nail Art section, under this name: 3Pcs/Set Hot-sell Double Sided Stamping Nail Art Stamper & Scraper and for only $2.94. I highly recommend you buy it!


If you're interested in buying any of these items, or, anything else related to nail art (and more), please visit the website at www.bornprettystore.com and fill your cart with joy and items! Shipping is free, worldwide! ^_^


Also, don't forget! If you use this code: QYL91, you get 10% off for your purchase!


5 shared dreams:

Kinga Curelea said...

Wow ce frumoasa e manichiura! Imi plac ft mult culorile folosite. Mi se pare ca devin din ce in ce mai bune produsele BPS.

Unknown said...

Hola,
Fashion and you would’ve been the best match made on this planet, if it’s not for chapeau ;)


Miss your colours 


http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/water-decals-colorful-nail-art_post_8629

Your fellow blogger’s little creations…

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/outfit-of-the-day-mustard-yellow-dress_post_8360
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/sunkissed-ensemble_post_8160
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/4-steps-to-healthy-clear-and-glowing-skin_post_7961
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/food-recipes/detox-water-recipe-for-cleansing-weight-loss_post_7807
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/masaba-for-stylista_post_7671
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/three-ways-to-wear-a-striped-skirt-by-tanvii_post_7729
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/glam-up-look-sexy-and-sizzling_post_7755
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/7-makeup-items-needed-for-eye-makeup_post_8027
Fancy your art of colors & shoes ♥♥♥
Dress to kill ♥
Cheers!

I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon,
Hamida, Content Manager, Sulekha US
HasanulhameedhaS@sulekha.net


Unknown said...

Foarte frumoasa e manichiura!
Imi plac foarte mult culorile folosite. <3
Si eu am inceput a ma joc cu stamping de curand. :D
Puup :*

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase unghiuteee <3

Taitzel said...

Pisiiiii, ce dragute sunt!!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo