Nov 16, 2015

Nail Art Marathon 2015 - 26. One Stroke

Two posts in one day??? OMG! Is it Christmas?
Meh, no, not yet... Just me running late...

As I previously said (in the other blog post) both manicures are Teo's suggestions. :D
I finally came around to doing a manicure using the one-stroke technique and my conclusion is: it's not even that hard to paint! (using the correct brush, of course). ^_^

I used the same shade of green that I used for the previous manicure because, well, it was sitting nearby and I was lazy. :)))
The one stroke is made using acrylic paint - green and white.



I think it's safe to say that this technique is easier than I thought and actually very nice if you pay attention to details while painting.


Let's see how the other girls' nails turned out:

Teo - www.taitzel.com

5 shared dreams:

Kinga Curelea said...

Wow! Arata fantastic. Si culorile sunt superbe! Felicitari!

Kinga Curelea said...

Wow! Arata fantastic. Si culorile sunt superbe! Felicitari!

Manases Andrea said...

Oja verde este superba iar florile ti-au iesit super artistic si elegant!

Oana Alexandru said...

Suuuperbeeee,foarte frumos ai pictat <3

Alina Andreea said...

Uau, arata foarte bine. <3
Imi place oja folosita si modelul realizat cu tehnica one stroke. <3
puup :*

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo