Nov 16, 2015

Nail Art Marathon 2015 - 26. One Stroke

Two posts in one day??? OMG! Is it Christmas?
Meh, no, not yet... Just me running late...

As I previously said (in the other blog post) both manicures are Teo's suggestions. :D
I finally came around to doing a manicure using the one-stroke technique and my conclusion is: it's not even that hard to paint! (using the correct brush, of course). ^_^

I used the same shade of green that I used for the previous manicure because, well, it was sitting nearby and I was lazy. :)))
The one stroke is made using acrylic paint - green and white.



I think it's safe to say that this technique is easier than I thought and actually very nice if you pay attention to details while painting.


Let's see how the other girls' nails turned out:

Teo - www.taitzel.com

5 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Wow! Arata fantastic. Si culorile sunt superbe! Felicitari!

Unknown said...

Wow! Arata fantastic. Si culorile sunt superbe! Felicitari!

Manases Andrea said...

Oja verde este superba iar florile ti-au iesit super artistic si elegant!

Oana said...

Suuuperbeeee,foarte frumos ai pictat <3

Unknown said...

Uau, arata foarte bine. <3
Imi place oja folosita si modelul realizat cu tehnica one stroke. <3
puup :*

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo