Jan 13, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Pantone Colors

Hello, nail art lovers!

As you all know, every December, Pantone picks a "color of the year" that will be exploited in fashion and makeup trends. This year was no exception and the color they chose is Ultraviolet.


I'm not a big fan of purple, but I do like some shades of it. I didn't go out of my way looking for this color in stores, in order to have a perfect manicure. I did however do some swatches of the purples I had and came up with this manicure:

The lighting wasn't the best today, but the color does look like the one Pantone picked so... yay me!


As you can see, it's a very simple manicure. I used a color similar to Ultraviolet on most of my nails and a dark purple on the accent nail. Afterwards, I used the dry brush technique and "splashed" some light purple, gold and one of the two base colors over.


The nail polishes I used are:

Ciate - Pretty in putty
Sephora Time to Rock
Oranjollie - Glitter 60 Gold
Pacific Rapsodi 24


Please take some time to visit these blogs and see more lovely purple manicures:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo