Mar 3, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Welcome Spring

Hello nail art lovers,

Spring is... calendaristically speaking, here! However, the weather disagrees. It has been snowing all week and the temperature reached -16° Celsius here.

Anyway, I was hoping to "summon" warmer weather (not that I don't like snow - I love it! - but most people complain about it) with this manicure so I used a pastel color as a base and painted little flowers over it.
The flowers were painted with acrylic paint and I tried to paint them as bright, cute and colorful as I could. The design was somewhat inspired by traditional Romanian patterns.


 The nail polish I used is Maybeline Colorama 214, a lovely pastel/mint green that is perfect for spring.



For more pretty manicures, please visit:

1 shared dreams:

Manases Andrea said...

Mai asteptam putin pentru primavara dar unghiutele tale sunt foarte bine pregatite :) Modelul este super!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo