Jul 18, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Sun in my hair

Hi nail art lovers,

It's been a while since I've last posted but I felt I needed a break from the blog.
I did, however, do my nails and I have all the manicures for July ready to be posted so.. watch this space...

The first manicure I'd like to show you is the one for the "Sun in my hair" theme. I chose a simple manicure with a cute design, inspired by this image:
And here are my nails:

As you can see, I used a white base and a bunch of acrylic paints, as I usually do for this type of manicures. I was considering making the gold streaks glow in the dark, however, my pain dried up a bit and I'm not sure how to revive it.


Anyway, I hope you liked my nails and will stay around to see my other designs, as well. ^_^


0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo