Jul 3, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Quote

Hello nail art lovers,

Long time no read :) I decided to take a little break from the blog, but I'm back with new nail art ideas!
This week I'd like to show you one of my favorite quotes, which is also a verse from one of my favorite songs - California Dreaming by Hollywood Undead.

I've recently had the pleasure of seeing the band sing live and actually met the members - one of the best days of my life! Here's the song, in case you were wondering what I love to listen to:


As for my nails, the quote is "I'm no shooting star, just a burning heart" and you can see my interpretation below:

This verse makes me feel optimistic and gives me hope that I can make it, no matter what I dream of.

I use two nail polishes from Avon for this manicure (Inky Blue and Holographic Capture) for the background and I painted the words, shooting star and burning heart with acrylic paint.


As you can see, the design was very simple but the result is, in my opinion, quite nice. I'm happy with how my nails turned out and I wore this manicure for over a week. I will definitely look for more inspiration in my favorite band's songs.

Have a nice day!

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo