Jul 4, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Beach Activities

Hello nail art lovers,

Have you been on holiday, yet? Did you make a trip to the beach this year or are you planing to?
I'm probably not going to dip my toes into the sea this year, however I I can still dream about beach activities, right?

For today's theme I "accessed" my childhood memories and recalled how it is to play in the sand and build sand castles. Not a care in the world...

I have to admit that I was hoping for the manicure to turn out a little less glittery, however I couldn't dull it down very well.

Anyway, for this manicure I used a few nude nail polishes, along with a golden one, and, to add a bit of dimension, I added a few strokes of brown acrylic paint here and there.


I know this is not one of my best manicures and I might redo it at some point, but, for now... enjoy! ^_^

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo