Jan 8, 2016

Snowflakes on my nails! - BPS Stamping Plate BP-L032 Review

Happy New Year!!!

I want to start this year's first post by telling you that I had to cut my nails shorter than they've been for the past 3-4 months and that I absolutely love how they look! You weren't expecting that, were you? ^_^

But loooook! Aren't they adorable?


Anyway, this post isn't about how cute my short nails are, it's about the Birthday gift I received from bornprettystore.com : 

Because the post usually arrives late where I live, I received the parcel right after Christmas, and even though the plate is meant for X-mas, we still have a couple of months of winter (and it just started snowing in Romania) so I will use it as much as I can. :D


Today I have for you a review of the plate, it's named BP-L032 - Xmas Snowflake Nail Art Stamp Template Christmas Image Plate, and like the other plates I own from them (you can see the reviews here and here) was super easy to use. The snowflakes pattern was transferred perfectly onto the stamper and then onto my nails. 
Cleaning it was very fast and easy, as well, and I was impressed by how delightful stamping can be, with a high-quality plate. As I've said before, I haven't been disappointed by any of the BPS products, so far. :D
The price is very good, as well, only $5.99 for a big plate with loads of patterns to choose from.


The nail polishes I used are: Essence The Gel 33 Wild White Ways as a base, China Glaze - UV Meant to Be and Astor Laque Deluxe 595 VIP Silver for stamping, Flormar 392 to add a little sparkle.


I used the double stamping technique and the result was really magical, in my opinion. The snowflakes looked so cute in this color combo.

Here is a macro shot of my thumb nail, where you can see how perfect the design was transferred:


If you're interested in buying this plate, or, anything else related to nail art (and more), please visit Born Pretty Store's Nail Art Section and fill your cart with joy and items! Shipping is free, worldwide! ^_^

Also, don't forget! If you use this code: QYL91, you get 10% off for your purchase!


8 shared dreams:

Manases Andrea said...

Vai, este superba din toate punctele de vedere. Arata ca si o poveste de iarna!

Anonymous said...

Superba manichiura !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coco said...

merge de minune in acest anotimp!

Unknown said...

Ola, Aww… miss ye haute style

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/water-decals-colorful-nail-art_post_8629
Comeback suave
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/three-ways-to-wear-a-striped-skirt-by-tanvii_post_7729
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/glam-up-look-sexy-and-sizzling_post_7755
http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/7-makeup-items-needed-for-eye-makeup_post_8027

Bon Appetite
I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon,
Hamida, Content Manager, Sulekha US
HasanulhameedhaS@sulekha.net

Oana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oana said...

Pupici,superba mani,si mie imi place mult placuta asta <3

Unknown said...

Imi plac la nebunie fulgii <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo